Fair Food

:smiley: Hi Out There!
I’m looking for information about a company called TEN POUND BUN. Plain and simple, this is Fair Food. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. When I lived in San Diego, they were at the Del Mar (now the San Diego County) Fair every year. But not any more. Where are they? WHO are they and how can I contact them!
Blessings to all of you,
Katzpawz :lol:

This is what I found about the fair board, try calling and see if they know about the people you are looking for.

Information
For additional information, please contact:
Van Miller
Phone: 858-792-4295
E-mail: vmiller@sdfair.com

JP Gonzales
Phone: 858-755-1161 x2850
E-mail: jpgonzales@sdfair.com

Positioning your company’s product or service at one of the many events at the Del Mar Fairgrounds gives you the power to reach a large, diverse group of consumers in a cost-effective manner. The Del Mar Fairground’s flagship event, the San Diego County Fair, is the fifth largest fair in the United States. Aside from minor interruptions, the Fair has been held annually since 1880. It is the largest and oldest annual event in San Diego. The 22nd District Agricultural Association, an agency of the State of California, sponsors it.

The San Diego County Fair is just one of the many events at the Del Mar Fairgrounds’ multi-use, multi-million dollar facility. Other events at the Del Mar Fairgrounds include the world-famous Del Mar Thoroughbred Club race meet; the Del Mar National Horse Show, which draws an upscale, female demographic; the Scream Zone, a popular haunted house event attracting large numbers of 15- to 24-year-olds; and the Holiday of Lights, which drew over 110,000 patrons in 2003.

We invite you to consider joining us at the Del Mar Fairgrounds by marketing your product or service to hundreds of thousands of consumers. Let us custom-tailor your package today.