Fast Food Sweet & Sour Sauce

one of the things I’ve wanted to make/replicate is the S&S sauce from either Burger King, Wendy’s or McDonalds…they all have a very distinct sauce, meaning that the three of them taste quite different from each other, and any store bought sauce I’ve tried hasn’t tasted anything like either of them

basically what I was wondering is if anybody has any tips or advice on how to replicate either of those. I haven’t seen anything mentioned, but I’m sure there’s been some people to try and replicate at least ONE of them…it’s hard to pinpoint what exactly gives any of them the distinct taste, but it’s also been a while since I’ve had any of them…with all of the ones I’ve tried and made though, it’s made me miss the flavors and styles of them

yes I did, I didn’t see any for those three places

yeah when I was looking around on google, I saw that McDonalds one…seems like quite a few people said it doesn’t taste similar but either way, I’m honestly MUCH more curious about the BK & Wendy’s ones, I’m a much bigger fan of them…thank you though

here’s the ingredients for the Wendy’s S&S:

Sweet & Sour Nugget Sauce: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Distilled Vinegar,
Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Benzoate and
Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Bell Peppers (dehydrated), Soybean Oil, Caramel
Color, Citric Acid, Extractives of Paprika, Spice, Red 40.

but what’s strange is that the Kraft sauce is basically all of the same ingredients, yet has a much different taste…I’m just curious as to why