1 Tamato, thinly sliced
3 teaspoons soy sauce-mushroom
1 teaspoons salt
1 cup cooked rice
2 cloves garlic
2 eggs
1/2 green onion
1/3 cup pork

pour the oil and follow with garlic and pork in the pan whic is extremely hot. put the egg and scramble the egg untill the egg is all cooked . Add salt , soy sauch mushroom and stir. keep stirring and mixing the rich with tomato. Stir for 2 minutes . Serve hot with 1/4 wedge of lime and green onion . then enjoy eating.

ummm my friend told me that she prefer prawn more than pork . If somebody is prawn lover you can put prawn is stand of pork also.
tomorrow i will go to the market i will buy some prawn to cook fried rice. i will show you next time. :smiley:

jasmine rice from Thailand is really good for cooking fired rice.

A bit of pepper will be nice:p

pine apple is ok to put some in fired rice.

Hey,

Here’s great pineapple - rice recipe:
(Sufficient to Serve Six)

1 c. steamed or creamed rice

1/4 c. sugar

6 rings pineapple

3/4 c. whipped cream

Stir the sugar into the rice and if necessary moisten with a little cream. Shape the rice into six balls of equal size, making them so that they will be about the same in diameter as the rings of the pineapple, and place one in the center of each pineapple ring. Whip the cream with an egg whip or beater until it stands up well, and garnish each dish with the whipped cream before serving.

Another satisfactory dish may be made by combining eggs with left-over rice to form RICE PATTIES. Owing to the protein supplied by the eggs, such a combination as this may be made to take the place of a light meat dish for luncheon or supper, and, to impart additional flavor, it may be served with any sauce desired.

Check out for more great recipes:

RICE VARIETIES AND STRUCTURE

Enjoy

ho thanks for pine apple recipe " mycereals"
umm this is anothe fired rice dish that i put some prawns instend of pork. it is good teaste.

somebody may be confuse between soy sauce and fish sauce . these two thing is not the same . fired rice can put soy sauce or fish sauce. it depend on each person . soy sauce is made from bean. so it is salty but a little bit sweet . fish sauce is salty.

Thanks a Lot Micheal, I prefer the soy one :slight_smile:
Here’s one more:
RICE WAFFLES
Rice waffles offer an excellent means of utilizing left-over rice. Such waffles are prepared in about the same way as the waffles just mentioned. In working the cooked rice into the dry ingredients, use should be made of a light motion that will not crush the grains, but will separate them from one another. Left-over cereals other than rice may also be used in this way.

RICE WAFFLES

(Sufficient to Serve Six)

1-3/4 c. flour

2 Tb. sugar

1/2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

2/3 c. cooked rice

1-1/2 c. milk

1 egg

1 Tb. melted fat

Mix and sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and then work the rice into the dry ingredients. Add the milk and the well-beaten yolk of egg. Stir in the melted fat. Beat the egg white stiff, and fold it into the batter.

You’re welcome to visit and check for lots more info and recipes:

http://www.cerealsandbreads.com