pepper
6 slices bacon
1 C mushrooms, sliced
1 C onion, diced
1 T butter
4 slices American cheese
2 hamburger buns
Mayo, mustard, ketchup, etc

Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place the bacon on a baking sheet and bake until crispy, about 10 minutes.
Place the butter in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and onions and saute until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Make 4 patties out of the ground beef.

Heat a griddle to medium heat and place the patties on the hot surface. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until edges are cooked. Flip and cook another few minutes, until the burgers are done throughout.
To assemble the burger, place the bottom half of bun on a plate. Add mayo, mustard, or other condiments. Place a burger, top with cheese, then another burger and cheese. Top with bacon and sauteed veggies. Place the top of the bun on the burger.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serve hot!

1 Like

I love Five Guys burgers, they are so good! I like to grill my burgers so I’d do that instead of the griddle.

THEY NOT ONLY HAVE FANTASTIC BURGERS, BUT THEIR FRIES ARE TO DIE FOR…SOOOOOOOO TASTY♥
THANKS FOR THE RECIPE:cool:

Great to know , it’s yummy

The nice thing about their fries is they give you so many. My son & I split a large and couldn’t finish them, and we are both big eaters.