Free "Quick and Easy Recipes" eCookbook

My friend and fellow culinary webmaster Debbie Weaver has put together an awesome cookbook that she’s giving away for free.

It’s called the “World’s Finest Quick & Easy Recipes.”

This weekend I tried the Quick and Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes from page 75 of the cookbook and they were a big hit. My daughter couldn’t get enough of them.

On top of that, Debbie is doing some great things for the Save the Children charity to help impoverish kids get a fair shot at life.

As you’re enjoying these wonderful recipes, please keep an open mind as to how you can help make a difference.

Debbie is giving this cookbook away for a short time only to help raise awareness of her site’s mission. Being the greedy capitalist that I am, I’d probably be selling it for at least $15 instead of giving it away.

Download this cookbook right now before she comes to her senses and pulls the plug on this offer:

Click Here

Please send it to me!!

Thanks, I love your recipes.

Marcela

Thanks for the free cookbook linl. I just got my two cookbooks I ordered to help in your tax dilema and I was excited to see one of my recipes in it. Thanks for the surprise.

Thanks a lot
Regards

Just fixed the chi chi’s seafood chimigangi it turned out great and was so easy. my husband loved it. we have tried this dish at other mexican restaurants but they did not compare. thanks for the recipe.

Hi everybody Hope today is a good day

Hello. I just recieved by books in the mail and am so excited to try them!

Got my books!!! Can’t wait to get to fun in my kitchen!

I love cheesecake, plain. Does anyone have a cheesecake factory recipe (plain)?

Just make the cheesecake and don’t top it with anything…hence plain cheesecake.

The Cheesecake Factory’s Original Cheesecake

The secret to producing beautiful cheesecakes just like the restaurant is to use a water bath in the oven. The water surrounds your cheesecake to keep it moist as it cooks, and it prevents cracking.
You also start the oven very hot for just a little bit, then turn the temp. down to finish it.

Crust
1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
1/4 t ground cinnamon
1/3 c melted margarine

Filling
4 (8-oz pkgs) cream cheese
1 1/4 c sugar
1/2 c sour cream
2 t pure vanilla
5 eggs

Topping
1/2 c sour cream
2 t sugar

If you do decide you want a garnish on top, but not fruit…etc., then just top w\whipped cream

A.) Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
Place a large pan…a roasting pan works great (be sure the cheesecake pan will fit inside) filled with about 1/2 an inch of water, place it into the oven while it preheats, this is your water bath.

B.) Combine 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon into a medium bowl. Mix in 1/3 cup melted margarine. Press the crumb into a parchment lined 9 inch spring form pan (just line the bottom).
Use your fist or the bottom of a drinking glass to press the crumb mixture flat into the bottom of the pan and about 2/3 the way up the side.
Wrap a large piece of foil around the bottom of the pan to keep the cheesecake dry when placed in the water bath that’s already in the oven. Put the crust in your freezer until the filling is done.

C.) Use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese with the sugar, sour cream, and vanilla. Mixing for a couple minutes so that the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl before adding to the cream cheese mixture. Blend the mixtures just enough to incorporate the eggs.

D.) Now remove the crust from the freezer and pour the filling in.

E.) Being careful place the cheesecake into the preheated water bath.
Bake for 12 minutes at 475 dF; then turn the oven down to 350 dF and bake for 50 to 60 minutes more (just until the top of the cheesecake turns a light tan color.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven to cool.

F.) When the cheesecake is cooled, combine 1/2 cup sour cream and 2 teaspoons sugar.
Spread the sweetened sour cream over the entire top surface of the cheesecake.
Cover and chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
Remove from refrigerator and remove from spring form pan to place on a cake plate. Slice into about 12 servings, depending on how many you are serving and how big a slice you like to serve.

• 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
• 1 cup half-and-half
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 5 or 6 medium russet potatoes, sliced thin
• 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 medium onion, finely diced
• One 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons minced rosemary leaves
• 3 green onions, light green and medium green parts, thinly sliced
• 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 3 tablespoons minced chives
• Cooking Directions
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Rub the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with softened butter. Combine the half-and-half and the cream in a large measuring cup.
Using a mandolin or a very sharp knife, slice the potatoes very thinly. They’ll cook better that way. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with half of the half-and-half/cream mixture and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and onion and cook until translucent, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Cut the bar of cream cheese in half and add the halves to the skillet, stirring constantly. Continue stirring until the mixture is smooth and combined, about 3 minutes.
Pour in the remaining half-and-half/cream mixture and stir to combine.
Add salt and pepper and stir. Taste and adjust the seasonings as necessary. Do not under salt! Add the rosemary and green onions and stir to combine.
Finally, add ½ cup of the grated parmesan and stir to combine.
Pour the cream-soaked potatoes into the baking dish. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the top and spread it evenly over the potatoes. Scrape out the skillet to get every last drop.
Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup grated parmesan generously over the top and bake the potatoes for at least 1 hour, or until golden brown and bubbly.
Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the chives, then cut into squares to serve.

I totally thought this was a scam or something of the like. Thanks for the link, over 4 years old and it still works - That’s what I’m talking about!

Thanks for the link, Ron. I’m awaiting to see if one is sent to me.

Please send the link. This is such an exciting opportunity to try new things.