20 Medium Red Skin Potatoes
24 Slices of Bacon, Chopped 1/4" Thick
4 Medium Sweet Onions, Finely Chopped
1 Cup Cider Vinegar
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Water
1 Dozen Hard Boiled Eggs - Sliced
1 tsp. Black Pepper
Fresh Parsley, minced
- Boil Potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Hard Boil Eggs.
- Saute bacon until crisp. Remove bacon bits and keep reserve.
- Saute onion in bacon drippings until translucent.
- When cool, remove skin from potatoes and slice in 1/4" increments.
- Add Onions, Bacon and Eggs.
- Add mixture of vinegar, sugar, water, black pepper, and toss.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, and serve warm.