Greetings from Freebird69

I would just like to introduce myself and say hello to all of the forum members and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and wish you all the Very Best of Wishes for a Wonderful New Year!

A little about myself; I presently live in Phnom Pheh Cambodia, and I have lived and worked throughout SE and SW Asia for more than 16+ years. I am an ex-Army Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician (EOD) by trade (if you have seen the movie: “The Hurt Locker” that will give you an idea of what I have done for a living:cool:).

I am also involved with a small American restaurant named the Freebird Bar and Grill here in Phnom Penh, which has been in business since the 5th of July 2005. I can’t tell you that I am much of a cook by any of your high standards, but I do enjoy providing my guests in very American Styled environment with a good good old American style meal. Our clientele varies greatly and we are very proud that we make all different cultures welcome here at the Freebird Bar and Grill.:stuck_out_tongue:

There is more to the story, but I will save that for another time. Thank you all for your wonderful recipes and Highest Regards to you all - Freebird:D

Thanks for shairng:I am also involved with a small American restaurant named the Freebird Bar and Grill here in Phnom Penh, which has been in business since the 5th of July 2005. I can’t tell you that I am much of a cook by any of your high standards, but I do enjoy providing my guests in very American Styled environment with a good good old American style meal. Our clientele varies greatly and we are very proud that we make all different cultures welcome here at the Freebird Bar and Grill.