Grouper Recipe Needed

i had a wonderful dish last night called Grouper Foster. I have to find this recipe so if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. The grouper was breaded with japanese bread crumbs and was served over a vanilla bean buerre blanc (not sure of spelling) sauce and covered with bananas foster. Please help, thanks!

Grouper Buerre Blanc Special Instructions: Grill the grouper approx. 8 minutes. Sauté shrimp crab, parsley, garlic, Harry Ts spice in oil. Deglaze in white wine, add cream, and reduce heat finish with butter and Harry Ts spice. Garnish with shaved almonds. Serve with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables.

* 8 Ounce Grouper

* 2 Ounce 71-90 shrimp

* 2 Ounce Crab meat

* 2 Teaspoon butter

* 1/3 Ounce heavy cream

* 1/2 Ounce white wine

* Parsley

* 1/8 Teaspoon garlic

* 1/8 Teaspoon Harry Ts Spice

* Salt & Pepper to taste

Banana Foster

* 2 Tbsp. butter
* 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
* dash cinnamon
* 1/2 oz. banana liquer
* 1 oz. white rum
* 1 banana

Melt butter in saucepan. Add brown sugar. Add banana, split lengthwise. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Pour liquer over and flame. Let flame die out. Spoon over french vanilla ice cream.

Pecan Crusted Trigger Fish with Banana and Vanilla Bean Sauce

* 2 trigger fish filets (6-8 oz.)
* 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
* 2 cups flour
* 1 cup egg and milk wash

Banana and Vanilla Bean Sauce:

* 1 qt. heavy cream
* 1/2 vanilla bean
* 4 oz. banana liquer
* 2 Tbsp. blond roux
* 1 Tbsp. sugar

To make banana and vanilla bean sauce, simmer ingredients in small pan and reduce by 1/2. Thicken with roux if needed. Mix pecans and 1 cup flour. Dust trigger fish with flour, and then dredge in egg wash. Press filets hard on pecan flour. Pan saute in oil or butter and finish in oven. Serve with a starch and vegetable of choice. Lace plate with banana and vanilla bean sauce. Top with trigger fish.

I am trying to get you the recipe from Ian’s - grouper served with vanilla and banana sauce.