Happy Birthday Admin1

Happy Birthday Admin1 I hope you have a wonderful day!

bw

That’s very nice BW, thank you!

Regards,

Ron

Just wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Ron. Hope your day was great. You sure do make my day! Thanks

I just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday
:smiley:

Hope you have a great day

Hi Ron,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!. You do a great job on your website. Appreciate it very much.
Mickey

Happy Birthday!!
Hope you had a great day.

Happy Belated Birthday Ron! I love this site!

By the way…my birthday was Sunday…but I celebrated WAY more “anniversaries” than you did! :lol:

Libras Rock :cool:

Belated Happy B Day Ron, and many happy returns! Noel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON! May the year bring you prosperity, love, and happiness. Have a great week!

Thanks again for the great site!

~Tannie

Happy Birthday Admin1 (a fellow Libra) Hope you have a great year.
Thanks for a great site.

Wishing you a very happy belated birthday Ron. Hope you had a great celebration.

Happy Birthday Ron!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and a happy, healthy and prosperous year.

Thanks for your happy messages and yummy recipes.

Sheila

Happy Birthday to you…how funny I just celebrated a birthday as well…but I’m only 18 (with 26 years of experience of course):wink:

Happy Belated Birthday, Ron! Hope you had a wonderful day. Keep up the good work.

Hi Ron,
I certainly hope you had a great birthday…I also enjoy your email letters, they make me laugh, and make my day…
Now that I am retired (now 2 1/2 yrs.) I enjoy the recipes I obtain from your website, and enjoy cooking some of them for my husband.
Many more happy “returns” of your birthday.

Regards,
Beth Tatman-Sloane

Happy belated Birthday Ron…Hope your day was full of happy memories and more…thanks so much for everything, I truley enjoy all the recipies, tips and your awesome positive and humorus personallity;)

Enjoy your Birthday ( no matter which one it is!)
BE SAFE

Happy belated Birthday Ron.
My birthday is Oct. 19.

Karilyn:D

Hi Ron,
Just want you to stay healthy, hale and hearty!!!
Sincerely, Rikki