Happy Cooking. Ingrediant Ideas

I hope that you are all enjoying the Ingredient of the day threads. With over 11000 views on yesterdays topic, it was a hit. I will be moderateing the Ingredient of the day. If any of you have any suggestions for an ingredient, PLEASE pm me, instead of posting it here. Want to give credit where credit is due. Look forward to tomorrows, ingredient. Happy Cooking!

PLEASE ONLY PM ME IDEAS OF AN INGREDIENT FOR THE DAY, NOT THE RECIPE

What a marvelous idea to start this thread, Swtness ! It’s obviosuly a hit in the early stages! It’s a little sad when you view the memberlist and see the VAST numbers of registered users that have made 0 posts; that equates to 0 contribution. Ron Douglas has done a bang-up job in producing this site and it would be such a smashing success if all of those “0 contributers” were to step up to the plate and anti-up some fun filled and tasty recipes. Then on the other end of the spectrum…you joined this forum May 23rd of this year and your now Moderator of a fabulous thread! KUDOS to you Swtness…GO GIRL !

B-man :smiley:

CHICKEN AU-GRATIN
I PUT A WHOLE CHICKEN IN CROCK POT WITH WATER GARLIC AND ONIONS TO COOK ALL DAY WHEN I GET HOME I TURN IT OFF AND TAKE CHICKEN OUT TO COOL THEN DEBONE SAVE YOUR JUICE FROM CROCK POT 2 BOXS OF AU-GRATIN ANY BRAND WILL DO I BUY THE CHEAP ONES. MAKE AS DIRECTED INSTEAD OF WATER USE THE CHICKEN BROTH FROM CROCK POT A LITTLE MILK AND SOME ONIONS PUT CHICKEN ON TOP OF MIXTURE COOK ABOUT 20 MINUTES TAKE OUT ADD ON TOP OF THAT SHARP AND MOZZERELIE CHEESE. COOK ABOUT 10 MORE MINUTES GOOD WITH A SALAD AND BREAD.

Just wanted to see how everything is going. I’m sure glad that my idea for an Ingredient of the day thread seems to be working well. I see there are a lot of repeat visitors, and a lot of new ones. Please remember that if you do try out someones recipe, that you write a review about it in the recipe review section…

Happy Cooking

this was an outstanding idea. I’m enjoying it imensely. Thanks to all who participate in posting, and to the thought originator!

Great site Swtness, tops my daily planner!! Thanks to all who participate. Cowgirl