Hello From Tampa,Fl

Hello All,

I just joined this forum today and would love to get to know you since you all have a calling for cooking. I have been in the food business for 15 years. Went to culinary school in DC and now I am in Tampa cooking in the military. Would love to hear from you all.

WES

Welcome Wes to RSN hope you will like this site as much as I do it is a great site. There were a lot of tings I did not know about a lot of things about cooking and baking and I have been cooking about 55 years and still learning.

We have many fine members on our site and will help you if you ever need help. We would love for you to share some of your recipes and other thing about cooking.

Once again welcome aboard Wes, you have a good day!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will do my best to give this forum some good cooking advice & recipes.

Thanks for your hospitality.

Wes

You are very welcome Wes, and we would love for you to give advice and recipes of just to chat with us. This site is a lot fun to and you can find a lot of recipes to.

Have a wonderful day!!!

hi i am also new to this site and interested in cooking specially Asian one .i hope you will help me to improve my knowledge & cook well…thank you

Welcome to our great site and we hope that you find what you want in all of our recipes we do have some Asian recipes to and you are invited to post some of your favorite recipes or just to chat with us. If you need any help just give us a hollow and we will try and help you.

Once again welcome

Belle