Help: What's Olive Garden's Italian Dressing recipe??

I was wondering if anybody could help me with a recipe for Olive Garden’s Italian dressing?? I’ve tried many recipes and none are the same. Please help.
Emily

Did you know you can also buy their salad dressing at the OG restaurants themselves? My daughter works there and she’s gotten me a few bottles now and they don’t give employee discounts on it either sad to say. The bottle is a bit larger than most bottles of salad dressing you would purchase in the store. But it lasts awhile since you don’t need much of it. The price I think is somewhere between $6.00 and $7.00 per bottle.

There is no salad dressing recipe in the secret recipe’s that I saw. Can you help me with this?

Here is a clone from cdKitchen. Not sure if you have tried it.

Pat

Olive Garden Italian Dressing

CDKitchen Recipes @ CDKitchen.com, Dinner Recipes, 30 Minute Meals
Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes
Serves/Makes: 1 cup {omitted}{omitted} | {omitted}{omitted}Difficulty Level: 2 {omitted}{omitted} | {omitted}{omitted}Ready In: < 30 minutes

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Mayonnaise 1/3 cup White Vinegar 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoons Corn Syrup 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese 2 tablespoons Romano Cheese 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning 1/2 teaspoon Parsley Flakes 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed. If this is a little to tart for your own personal tastes please add a little extra sugar.

This recipe is from CDKitchen Recipes @ CDKitchen.com, Dinner Recipes, 30 Minute Meals

© 1995-2009 CDKitchen, Inc.