Help with freezing and reheating

Hello gang. My best friend is pregnant with her first child. I’m preparing a few freezer meals for her so that she and her husband have them on-hand to enjoy once the baby comes home.

The first one I’m preparing is Chicken Pot Pie. I use frozen pie crust, the one already in the foil tin, for the top and bottom. I make the filling with rotisserie chicken, veggies, chicken broth and a flour/butter roux. Everything is heated on the stove top and then poured into the uncooked pie crust. Then, I top with another uncooked pie crust, slice holes for ventilation and bake according to the pie crust directions. My question is

1. Do I bake first, then freeze OR Freeze and include instructions for baking?

2. If I bake first, what are the reheating instructions? Do I tell her to cook from frozen or defrost then cook?

Second meal is Lasagna. I make this one by boiling the noodles and layering with ricotta/egg mixture, meat sauce, and parmesan. I’m pretty sure that I should bake this one first, allow it to cool, then freeze. But, I’m confused as too what the reheating instructions should be.

Thanks in advance for all of the help.
Meredith