Hi all!

Noob here! I love to cook as much as I love to eat. I’m always on the hunt for new things to try and I always share recipes I have for family favorites around here. After spending the past 44 years cooking for my family and friends I have a three-ring binder filled.

It’s nice to be here. :smiley:

Welcome and nice to have you…would you share some of the favs from your binder.
Cin(\0/)

I sure will. I’m a little busy right now with the veggie garden but I’ll share some of our favorites on rainy days when I can’t get outside. :slight_smile:

A VEGGIE GARDEN !
I’m so friggin’ jealous
Welcome~

I live in an apartment, so ain’t much veggies I can grow. Got a balcony…but space is limited. Am doing sage, oregano, basil, and some yams. The yams grow great vines that coat my railings, but I’m trying to get beyond the problems with having the yams grow in the roots when in a pot. Think I might have it beat. Am growing them in one of those ‘green’ canvas bags the grocery store sell to cut down on plastics. Figure it just might expand enough to let the tubers grow.
So always on the hunt for new things ? Great, so am I.
Bet you’ll find a lot of ‘new’ around here, I have. Give me some time to think about it, and I’ll let ya’ know some of the stranger newer things I’ve tried eating.

I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU MEAN…WE’RE IN THE GARDEN TOO:D
I LIKE TO CHECK IN HERE ON EVENINGS AS I CAN…IF NOT TOO TOO TIRED.
HAVE FUN IN YOUR GARDEN AND BLESSINGS,

Cin(\0/)

Hi & welcome here! The more here, the more ideas & chat. Thanks for being with us.

hi all!