1 cup heavy cream
1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 2/3 cups Jameson Irish whiskey
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract

INSTRUCTIONS
In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
Blend on high for about a minute.
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
Shake well before serving.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

should i use whisky surely. bcoz i wont drink

it will good recipe for this summer

oh thats a good and delicious recipe

it tastes good … i bet … any one … though i’ve not have it yet but the recipe here is enough top give a clue what is going to be prepared out of your food stuffs…

Then this is not for you. There is no substitute for Irish whiskey in Irish Creme.

I have tried a homemade recipe much like this, and it is very tasty. The problem to me it is so rich I can only put a very small amount in my coffee. I went to the liquor store and found Saint Brendan’s Irish Cream liquor. I think it is as good or better without the richness than homemade or even Bailey’s. Using Saint Brendan’s I can put enough in my coffee to get a good taste. And it needs no refrigeration, and keeps in the cupboard for up to 6 months.

Thanks for sharing this nice recipe.

it’s going to be really tasteful as the recipe is indicating its flavor very well and I’m in no mood to miss such a sweet dish at any cost … going to save it to my office folder in computer for future references… thanks for sharing with us.

Nice! i love irish foods very much

Thanks for this sharing.Definately i ll try out this one at home.

thanks for sharing nice recipe i love the recipe

thanks for your recipe and please share any cake recipe