hooters hot wings???

looking for the hooters hot wing recipe? i love thier hot wing so if any one has it please send it to me!!!thanks… :smiley:

Wow! Made these for my husband the other day. They are really good! They are crispy and have a great taste, and they’re also moist. I was somewhat concerned about the butter and the heat, but it was just right. Not buttery and not too hot to eat. I omitted the black pepper and cooked them for 15 minutes. Husband said they were the best wings he’s had so far. I will be making my wings this way from now on.

Thanks for the recipe!

Aline

Recipe Name: Hooter’s® Buffalo Wings
Category: CHICKEN
Serves: 4

SOURCE	HOOTER'S                                                

1 Cup flour
1 Tsp. salt
1/2 Tsp. cayenne pepper
1/2 Tsp. paprika
20 chicken wings or drummlets
1/2 Cup butter or margerine
1/2 Cup hot sauce
1/4 Tsp. black pepper
1/4 Tsp. garlic powder

-Combine flour, salt, cayenne pepper, and paprika in bowl.
-Coat chicken pieces in dry mixture. Reserve leftover mixture.
-Refrigerate coated chicken at least 1 hour.
-Coat chicken in leftover flour mixture.
-In a saucepan, heat butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder just until butter melts, then keep warm.
-Deep fry chicken, 10 pieces at a time, in 375 degree oil for 13 minutes.
-Drain chicken on paper towels.
-Immediately place chicken in Tupperware bowl. Pour half the hot sauce mixture over chicken (first 10 pieces). Cover and toss to coat.
-Repeat with second batch of chicken.
-Wings can be frozen and reheated in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.

NOTES : Use ranch or blue cheese dressing as a dip for these fabulous wings

I tried these and used Crystal hot sauce. It really makes a difference in the taste. I have been cooking hot wings for several years and tried several different recipes, Crystal hot sauce is the best I have tried yet.

Have you ever used Franks Hot Sauce? that was the sauce used for the original buffalo hot wings recipe

Gonna try these this weekend! Thanks!