How to Improve Your Memory

What’s the difference between absentmindedness and real memory illness?

According to Dr. Grossberg and others in the medical community, worry should begin when your loved one begins forgetting things that just previously happened.

Someone who is absentminded may forget where she left her purse, a person having memory loss forgets where she placed her purse, doesn’t even realize it is lost and eventually forgets what the purse is for.

Anyone can get relief!

It doesn’t matter whether you are young or old, you can improve your memory. If you are reading this, you probably either have occasional absentmindedness or you suspect more serious symptoms in a love one.

What you need is something to help guide you along, answer some questions and point you in the right direction so you can get some answers.

The good news is that we have the best source on the Internet to answer your questions in a clear and concise manner. “How to Improve Your Memory” is a guide that introduces you to what you need to know to improve your memory and how to recognize the differences between absentmindedness and memory illness.

For further details go to:

thank u…its the first time iknow the difference.

Thank you so much for sharing. This has given me some great insight. I think our mind and the memories, and knowledge that are a part of it are so valuable to us that our worst and greatest fears are when we are losing that part of us whether it is from absentmindedness or a greater problem. I think these “How to Improve Your Memory” tips are useful. :slight_smile:

I watched a programme on TV recently, that suggested all those brain training video games did not work.

The best way I would refer to is reading book any specially playing quiz games it helps you really a lot in improving your brain.