How to Peel a Banana Fast

This was amazing. Watch how he gets the banana out superfast! Forward This Page on to a Friend

<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“How To Peel A Banana Like A Monkey - YouTube”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“How To Peel A Banana Like A Monkey - YouTube” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>

lol! Woah. I saw somebody on another forum talking about “the easier way to peel a banana.” At the time, I thought it seemed a little stupid. After all, bananas are already pretty easy to peel in the first place, right? Especially when they’re ripe. But after seeing that, I’m a convert. Pretty fast and cool!

Wonder why we humans have always opened bananas from the top when opening them from the bottom obviously works better…

-Karen

LOL! I wonder too why we open it the opposite end. That is so much smarter. Clearly shows that we aren’t always the smartest animal. lol

Ha, I never opened a banana from the other end. Never had a problem opening it the usual way.

MISTRESSKYLLINA live

i wonder if thats where the saying “even a monkey can do that job came from”. they must be saying even a human can do it lol

Pinching the top off.starting to open up the banana without bruising or mashing it. Take your thumb nail and press it into the black part of the top. Use your pointer finger as a wall to pry it up.Start to peel it back towards the stem and peel back the other parts.

lol this is the best way peeling of your banana

Nice video to sharing with us.Thanks for this post

Nice video, keep it up man!