How to Search for Any Recipe on This Forum

Forum Tip

You can search then entire forum for any recipe, ingredient, topic, or anything else by using the SEARCH function.

Just click SEARCH on the top navigation bar.

Happy Surfing

rd 8)

Any tips on narrowing the search,
looking for White Chicken Chili, almost 600, great as they are, listings pop up… TY… cowgirl

Select “Search for all terms” and it will search for a post containing all of your search words.

28 results came up - I’ll let you try it.

The search engine here does not always give the results you would expect… it works fine, but you may need to expand or limit your search terms.

I have found if you search on author it does not always return all the posts by that person, but if you include a search term as well it will return all posts by that author with that term.

It takes a little tweaking but eventually you will find what you are looking for.

This is not unusual of a search engine for a forum…

Don’t give up, just try again…

Hi, How do I submit a review of a recipe? Can’t seem to figure it out.

go to Google, advanced search.
In the Search within a site or domain box, enter Secret recipes of America’s favorite restaurants | Free Restaurant Recipes | Cooking Forum | Copycat Recipes

Then enter your search terms as needed… it will narrow your search quite nicely!

WOW, I just joined the forum. It took me long years to come up with this site. I must have taken the slowest train! LOL

I enjoy cooking, but haven’t been cooking too much for the last few years. However, I would like to get back in the mood.

How I found this site? Surprise: I was trying to find out if anyone had figured out how to make the Taco Bell Frutistas. Although not as nourishing as desired, but, darn it, they are lip-smacking good! Maybe we can put our heads together and come up with the recipe or something that tastes as good but is healthier. Although, honestly I just love the darn things just the way they are.

I am going to try and if I come up with something I will post it here.

Carmenl
hushhush

I really need Ron’s recipe for sweet potato pie. Plan to make this for my son’s birthday (TODAY!) and need the recipe. Somebody help me please. Thanx, Trelle

Hello,
I’m a newbie and enjoying learning how to use upon the site. I have found some great sounding recipes that I have copied, but I don’t have a lot of luck using the search option. I was trying to find homemade ice cream and can’t seem to find any recipes in any of the forums. When I enter “ice cream” or “homemade ice cream” I just get the list of everything in the forum where I am searching. Am I doing something wrong - or are there no homemade ice cream recipes?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Granny

KW, I did look at the Frozen Desserts forum. Just was hoping that there was a forum somewhere that I was missing on Homemade Ice Cream. A freezer full would be so good on these hot days and I was hoping for some new ideas rather than the basic Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla.

I have found many of your recipes that look wonderful. Thanks for all that you post!

Granny