I am looking for a recipe

Does anyone have the recipe for the grilled artichokes that are served at the cheesecake factory :D :smiley:

I don’t know if this is from the Cheesecake Factory but you can find a lot of artichoke recipes here, including Grilled Artichokes. Hope it helps. :wink:

http://www.artichokes.org/recipes.html[size=18][/size]

the artichoke there is roasted with a balsamic glaze and then topped with more balsamic glaze before sent to the table. on the side is a garlic herb mayo for dipping. i don’t have the exact recipe, but this could help!! i used to work there :slight_smile:

I don’t have the recipe from Cheesecake Factory - but this is the recipe I use for grilled veggies - roasting the tomatoes gives this vinaigrette a wonderful flavor! I have even used it as a marinade for grilled veggies.

Smoked Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette

4 Roma tomatoes (12 oz. total)
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
About 1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon firmly packed brown sugar
4 fresh basil leaves (each 2 in. long), rinsed, or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
Pepper

1. Rinse and core tomatoes; cut in half lengthwise. Set halves, cut side up, in a 9-inch cake pan. Brush cut sides with a total of 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle evenly with granulated sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake in a 400° regular or convection oven until tomatoes are browned, 35 to 45 minutes. Let cool.

2. In a blender, whirl tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, remaining 4 teaspoons olive oil, brown sugar, and basil until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Yield: Makes about 1 cup