I have a lot of peanut butter and am in need of recipes (with limited ingredients)

I ended with a lot of peanut butter recently. I searched online for recipes utilizing it with my limited pantry. So far I have only found one recipe for peanut noodle which was ok. Now I am looking for others (mainly sweet recipes) for my peanut butter. I looked for peanut butter cookies, but they all utilize one or more ingredients I do not have as of right now. So I am asking the community if you guys have any recipes with peanut butter that does not use the following: meat, eggs, brown sugar, baking soda, jelly, bread, chips (butterscotch, chocolate ect), blender, marshmallows.

Obviously I cant place all the items I don’t have, but those are the ones that crop up the most. If you do happen to give me a recipe and it happens to have something I don’t, I will put it on the list. I would go to the store, but am not able to for a few days.

Thanks, sadly I do not have any chips (of any kind), marshmallows nor a blender. I will add these to the list.