I want to lose 7 to 8 kg within 3 months; what should I do?

Hiiii
I want to lose 7-8 kgs in the coming 3 months. … I am doing workouts, walking and exercises daily, but not getting the kind of result as I want. Can anyone please guide me?

Hi!

I know this was posted a while back, but I figured I’d give my two cents just in case…

I’ve lost a lot of weight myself, and here are my best tips…

Join a weight-loss community like Sparkpeople. (I’m on here, and I LOVE IT!). It’s amazing to have people motivating you to reach your goals! Plus they have useful fitness & nutrition trackers…

In addition to your cardio work-outs… don’t be afraid of strength training! A lot of women like the idea of losing weight, but not building muscle. The truth is, building muscle will raise your metabolism, thus making it easier for you to lose weight. Plus, yes muscle weighs more than fat, but it takes up less space in your body.

EAT CLEAN! Look into Tosca Reno’s Clean Eating recipe series, or Oxygen magazine or Clean Eating magazine. Eating clean ~ meaning loads of fruits, veggies, protein, and whole grains ~ is not a diet. It’s a lifestyle change. If you want to lose weight AND keep it off, you’ll want to look into it…

Hope this helps, and I wish you the best =)

~Allyssa

Hi! Just make sure that you are eating wholesome, healthy food along with a good exercise routine–this will ensure that you lose the weight and keep it off.

I know it can be hard to lose weight; I have struggled with it for a long time, but with a healthy diet and good exercise I have finally reached my goal weight.

Keeping a food diary worked really well for me. It helped me know what I was eating and kept me from eating things that weren’t good for me.

it gave me a lot of tips on how to lose weight and keep it off! Good luck!

I totally agree with you on joining a community like Spark people or weight watchers bootcamp. I like the part about bulding muscle, my friend is afraid of lifting weight because she doesnt want muscle and insists that she want to loose weight, i will show her this thread so that she can read and be enlightened.

Hi, I’m new here . . . but I thought I could share what I did to lose weight (15 pounds to be exact)

1. I did some cardio -mostly cycling and walking
  2. I reduced my alcohol intake from every weekend to if i was out
  3. increased my intake of fruits and vegetables - and stayed away from junk food. Before i was eating out 5 times a week, so i reduced to eating out only on the weekend
  4. i watched my food portions, and ate 5 to 6 smaller meals instead of 3 big meals

hope this helps

It’ll be better if you lose 6 Kg instead of 8. The weight loss shouldn’t be more than 1/2 Kg per week or 2 Kg per month.
Try brisk walking for about an hour a day. Cut down on oily and junk food. Eat lots of fruits and green vegetables. That’ll be enough.

Life Insurance|Life Assurance

Iv’e read all your ladies’comments on loosing weight. I’m a male and also want to loose weight. Do the same rules apply as you have suggested, or what must a male do more?

Matten

You can control your diet and practice power yoga. I am doing this since two months and notice a remarkable change in me.

hi…I know it can be hard to lose weight; I have struggled with it for a long time, but with a healthy diet and good exercise I have finally reached my goal weight.
cabbage is better option to lose weight if you believe me so you should use cabbage how much you can eat in a day or every day i am sure you will lose you weight and you should take some advise any gymnastic expert.

WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION

hi…I know it can be hard to lose weight; I have struggled with it for a long time, but with a healthy diet and good exercise I have finally reached my goal weight.
cabbage is better option to lose weight if you believe me so you should use cabbage how much you can eat in a day or every day i am sure you will lose you weight and you should take some advise any gymnastic expert.

You try swimming and running daily…

Try yoga and Yoga not only promotes strength and flexibility in growing bodies; it also cultivates a sense of balance and respect for the world around oneself. Put simply, yoga improves behavioral issues as well as overall health.

Thanks,
yoga classes Toronto

Hi Aliisha,
To lose 7 to 8 kg within 3 months, break meals in small frequent meals and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, have green tea and limit beverages. Do not eat late and exercise regularly to burn fat, improve metabolism and lose weight.

Accident & Sickness Insurance