If you were stranded on a desert island...

I would have Thanksving dinner with all the fixings

Mexican food! Chili rellenos, carnitas soft corn tortilla taco, homemade beef or pork tamale, rice, beans, guacamole, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, fresh chopped onion, cilantro, chips, salsa and of course, a large on-the-rocks Cadillac Margarita! Talk about getting fat!

spaghetti

I would have fried chicken (thighs and legs) mashed potatoes with milk gravy, corn, lemonade, water and lemon chess pie for dessert.

The meal I would eat over and over again would be baked chicken breast smothered in gravy a cesear salad with ranch dressing and for dessert Junior’s Strawberry Cheesecake with a tall glass of cranberry iced tea.:smiley:

Enjoy Life!!! Eat Hearty!!!

My meal would be Tony Romas BBQ Ribs with a huge boiled lobster on the side with loads of REAL butter. For dessert? not necessary. drink? plenty of fresh cold milk.

i would love to have steak/crab legs with baked potato. for dessert i would have something chocolate, either pie or cake. oh, and onion peels for an appetizer. (hold the sour cream on the potato, i am watching my weight, ha ha).

My choice would have to be roasted turkey, stuffing, potatoes and all the vegetables, milk to drink and fruit salad for dessert. Yummm …

I’d want a fully loaded Calzone with lots of garlic butter!!! UMM GOOD!!!

HOOTERS CHICKEN TENDERS WITH 9 MILE ISLAND SAUCE

How about a loaded turkey and bacon sandwhich footlong style with sweet ice tea

I make a great macaroni and cheese casserole and I make the world’s best chocolate cake. I won’t have to worry about my weight until I get OFF the island…they’ll need a wheelbarrel to come get me. Also, a year’s supply of Coke.

If I were standed on a desert island my perfect dinner would be: a lamb ribblet, asparagus with hollandaise sauce, caesar salad, twiced baked potatoe, wheat roll, coconut cake with praline and cream ice cream, a glass of wine and coffee.

I would eat my Southern Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with lots of onions and lots of garlic plus lots of herbs and Parmesan cheese with herb butter on French bread. A nice Cesar salad loaded with Cesar dressing with lots of garlic and grated Parmesan cheese.
If I could have a dessert make it my famous lemon cheese cake. and if I could have my favorite drink make it sweetened iced tea sweetened with Splenda.

One could not go wrong with floured and browned cubesteak smothered in garlic, onions, and mushrooms, gravy with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob!

I want to be stranded with anyone who will do the cooking. Make mine duck a l’orange and dessert must be darl chocolate mousse!

Ah ,yes Fried green tomatoes ,ribs, corn bread and any kind of ice cream .Oh ya ,coffee ,coffee and more coffee.

:lol:

I guess I’m the strange one but I would want a large veggie salad three times a day with bottled water. I love salad. And for dessert I’ll take a chocolate cheesecake like the one I make.