Kamikaze Fries

Kamikaze Fries

What you need:

Hot Pepper Medley:
:black_medium_small_square:Olive oil
:black_medium_small_square:Various peppers: cherry peppers, jalapenos, pepperocinis, serranos (we used jalapenos and banana peppers because that is what our grocery store had), sliced - leave in some seeds and some of the ribs

:black_medium_small_square:Salt
:black_medium_small_square:Water

Kamikaze Hot Sauce:
:black_medium_small_square:Olive oil
:black_medium_small_square:5 to 6 Habanero peppers
:black_medium_small_square:1 onion, diced
:black_medium_small_square:2 to 3 cloves garlic
:black_medium_small_square:1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
:black_medium_small_square:Salt and pepper
:black_medium_small_square:Parsley
:black_medium_small_square:2/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce

Fries:
:black_medium_small_square:Potatoes
:black_medium_small_square:Salt and pepper
:black_medium_small_square:Parsley
:black_medium_small_square:Oil for frying

Directions:
1.For hot pepper medley: Heat a few Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers and cook until softened. Add salt and pepper to taste and a little water to sweat down. Set aside.
2.For Kamikaze hot sauce: Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high, add onions and caramelize. Add garlic and cook one more minute. Remove and set aside.

3.Heat a few Tbsp. olive oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add habaneros and cook for a few minutes. Add onions and garlic. Deglaze pan with vinegar.
4.Add salt and pepper, parsley, and Frank’s red hot sauce. Heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
5.Place into blender and blend until smooth.
6.For fries: Slice up potatoes. Heat oil a little over 350*
7.Fry in batches for about 10 to 15 minutes or until starting to brown. Remove onto a paper towel and let rest for a minute or so. Then return to fry until golden brown. Test with a fork to make sure they are cooked through.
8.Toss with salt, pepper, and parsley.
9.Serve fries topped with hot pepper medley and Kamikaze sauce.

I have read the bullet points and i completely agree with you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your article shows tells me you must have a lot of background in this topic.