Ingredients for Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe
* 8 lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces * 2 teaspoon cooking oil * 2 teaspoon salt * 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef * 3/4 cup finely chopped onion * 2 cans of 14oz canned tomatoes, with juice * 5.5 oz can tomato paste * 1 C creamed cottage cheese * 2 C grated mozzarella cheese * 2 teaspoon granulated sugar * 1 teaspoon parsley flakes * 1/2 teaspoon dried whole oregano * 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder * 1/4 teaspoon dried sweet basil * 1 1/4 teaspoon salt * 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook lasagna noodle pieces in boiling water, cooking oil and salt in large pot for 14-16 minutes until tender but firm. Drain.
- Brown ground beef; drain well. Place into crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir well. Add lasagna noodle pieces; stir.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours. Makes 10 cups