Lemon Chicken

I need a recipe for Lemon Roasted chicken. I had one but lost it and got it off another website that was a long time ago and the website is no more. I think it was whole but it could have been cut-up and baked. It was very tasty not a real strong lemon flavor either.

Would appreciate one before Sunday as we are having a Church dinner for Mother’s Day and they want me to do a lemon chicken

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

Hey how bout that this the one that I used a long time ago. Thanks Again

Went to the dr. said hubbie has some congestion and gave him some Horse pills to take. Said he had some infection as usual but with the med he gave him it should take care of that, well we will see.He can sleep forever and say he needs more sleep I really don’t understand it at all but just time his head hits the pillow he is asleep no matter how much he has had. I told the dr. that and he said some people just never got enough sleep I myself thinks it’s just in his head.

Now for me I am still having stomach trouble every time I eat or drink any thing I bloat up like I’m 9 months pregnant. One day I can get a bra hooked comfortably, the next it cuts me. I am taking medicine for it but it is not doing the job we thought it would, so when my Medicare kicks in June 1st. He wants to do all kinds of test to find out what is wrong it is just not normal to be bloated like this. I’ve had a colonospy last year and every thing was normal in fact it was May of last year. He may want to do another one UGH!!! One thing though the hubbie is still saying something about the other leg being operated on I told him both of us can’t be down at one time because I would have to take care of the biggest baby I know boy did I ever get mad because he said we can both have our surgery and that we can take care of one another. Honey I can see that now can’t you? The dr. told him that if I didn’t have the test we would never know what is wrong so he quited down real quick but started back just time we got back in the car saying that if he did not have the operation he would lose his leg and his dr. has said nothing of the sort. Just because he has diabetes he thinks that, he did not think that until he had the other leg operated on in Sept. last year. I am so darn sick and tired of hearing the broke record.

Oh well so much for that sorry I got wound up but I do feel better every time the phone rings he asks who is it, is it for me I say no and he keeps on until I tell him it’s my brother. But if he get a call if I ask is it for me he just keeps on talking. I call it beating his gums.

Got to go for now and try and put some recipes on what’s cooking or what’ for supper tonight or one of the other ones.

TTYL