Looking for gingerbread house pattern

I am looking forward to all that I can learn here. It is nice to talk with others who enjoying the same things I do. I am looking for a recipe called the Brownstone Gingerbread House. There was actually no baking involved. It was made with cookies and candies. I believe it was in the Better Homes magazine back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. I had this on my computer and alas I lost my whole Christmas file when I had a crash. It was a great project. If anyone has this it would be great if you could send it to me or email it to me @ plaplante1@yahoo.com.

I believe if you go to Recipes, Cooking Tips, Home Decorating Ideas, Crafts, Gardening, Food and Dessert Recipes, and Entertaining from Martha Stewart you will find a template for a gingerbread house.

Thanks guys. It’s not that I don’t have other patterns it just that that one was kind of special.:):):slight_smile:

Hi everybody,

My name is Tina, I am 41 yrs old, living in Austin, TX.

I’d love to make good close friends here.

Thanks,
Tina.

Great story as for me. I’d like to read more concerning that theme.

The house was actually built with cookies and candies a little cardboard was used to give support to some sections. It was 2 stories with stair coming down to he street level. Fruit leather was used in the windows to give the illusion of light. There was no baking involved and it could easily be taken apart for consumtion. As I said it was great and I am sick about losing it.