Looooong night - I need a simple recipe

I have all of the basics in my kitchen, but I simply don’t feel like cooking. I eat all types of things, so taste isn’t an issue. What’s something that is quick and amazing?

I hope everyone has a great night!

For each person put a pork chop, slice of onion, slice of tomato, ring of green bell pepper, fresh mushrooms, salt and pepper on a sheet of parchment. Seal tightly, place on a baking sheet and bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Serve with rice, noodles, couscous or orzo. Couldn’t be simpler!

I am working till midnight always. For easy and tasty food is noodles . You can make it within 5 minutes . But if you want some time else then you take salad of vegetable… I make cook vegetable with chicken. It’s great food. Actually it’s depend on your choice. You go your kitchen and then some think , i am sure you make solution own.

Today i give you a special dinner. Do you have various vegetables. Use this make a vegetables roll. First cook the mixed vegetables. Must be dry cooking. Then input to the roll. Great dinner for night.

We can make dosa
Raggi atta-1glass,
Rice flour-1glass,
salt–1spoon(according to our taste),
green chilli paste(little),
cumin seeds-1/2spoon
Water-2.5 glasses
Oil

Mix the flours,salt,greenchilli paste and water in a vessel.Put the pan and spread the dosa atta with the help of glass from the top.Pour oil.Cover the pan with a lid.Leave for 2 minutes and it will be ready to eat.