Losing Weight Without Starving Yourself

“Losing Weight Without Starving Yourself”
by Jake Fredericks

In This eBook, You’ll Learn How To Lose Weight And Not Feel Hungry! It’s An Easy Step-By-Step System That Enables You To Feel Good About Loosing Weight As Well As Feeling Good Because Your Stomach Is Full!..

Inside is a wealth of information about losing weight and still eating foods you’ll love. What can you find?

• Information about metabolism and why it controls your weight loss
  • Putting yourself into the right mindset to lose weight
  • What foods you can eat
  • What foods you CAN’T eat
  • How to shop for the right foods
  • And much, much more!

Plus get a free surprise bonus ebook… For details, go to:

http://www.www.recipesecrets.net/ebookofthemonth/weightloss.html

yoga has changed my life for the better - no doubt

Please elaborate on how Yoga has changed your life.

I tried to order your cookbook, but I was not successfull.

It said I had bought the book and paid for it but I never received an address to download it. Now what? rekar99@msn.com

Ok I was asked to post so I am posting:
I really like this website and enjoy the recipes and the cooking tips.
I am a housewife with no kids and I am new to the USA and don’t know a lot of people. I appreciate getting emails from Ron because they are so personal and don’t make me ‘feel’ as though I am part of a mass mailing. (even though that may be so) but he does a great job. I have a weight problem and I am forever looking through the recipes for cooking ideas. Although I find a lot of the posts helpful, what is frustrating is when I start reading a thread about someone who has some great advice about losing weight or healthy eating, towards the end of all the reading I find that if I want to know more I have to buy their book or whatever. That is why I never return to the forums or post anything. This is a great place for recipes, and sharing them, I’m a new housewide so I don’t have any to share right now, but when and if I do, I will :slight_smile:
PS Thanks for the emails Ron, I read and enjoy them all!
Tannie

After you pay there is a link that says “Click here to continue” that takes you to the download page.

Email customer support and they’ll check your purchase and give you the download page address. Email support @ www.recipesecrets.net

Thanks for your kind words Tannie. We look forward to future posts from you.

There are also plenty of things to talk about on the forum besides just recipes. Surf around a bit in some of the other categories and you’ll see what I mean.

Best Regards,

RSN

You Can Lose your weight by applying these things on own:

• Yoga
  • Morning Walk
  • Banana Diet

Losing weight can be fun…keeping lost weight off isn’t, that’s work.

I’ve found, after losing more than 100 pounds 4 years ago ON MY OWN, but regaining 20 of them which is still a good weight for me (size medium, sometimes small) that losing weight meant 2 things:

EAT THE BASIC FOOD GROUPS. I’m a quantity eater, many are, so I just found many fruits & veggies I liked that I could eat in large quantities, for few calories, to supplement my meals. I ate 3 times a day. No snacks. Kitchen closed: mouth closed. I know some say small meals several times a day OR 3 meals & 2 snacks…just didn’t work for me. Once I opened my mouth, snacking never stopped. I also never eat ANYTHING standing up. If I’m tempted to take even a taste of something I make myself grab a plate & sit down at the table. That’s way more work than it’s worth so has saved me. If I’m not sure about seasonings in something, my husband is the taster & he just lets me know what to add.

MOVE:  Take a walk, walk the dog, shovel snow, play in the garden.  Just do SOMETHING.  Use your hand to turn off the TV.    

Skip the fad diets, you’ll never be able to stay on them for life. Eat real, use healthy substitutions. Ex: squirts of fresh lemon on a baked potato rather than butter & sour cream, amazing how you really taste that potato. Dieting is really a case of mind over matter. Just remember…“You already know how something tastes, you remember it from another time…why pass it over your tongue again, 2 min. later it will be a memory again.”…along with many hundred extra calories).

I’ve held at a steady weight now. If I see something I want to eat I ask myself, “What is the best thing I’d really like to eat in this certain food category?” More than 99% of the time it’s not what is in front of me so I’ll pass on it & wait until the REAL FAVORITE shows up, why settle for 2nd, or 3rd best??? I also tell myself I don’t want ME to be 2nd or 3rd best, I want to be THE BEST.
Yes! I love making so many recipes from this site, I love sharing them with friends & family. I love a taste of so many great ones here…but then I stop. As long as I know it’s fantastic, I’m happy & I’ll serve it, share it, & pass on these great recipes to my friends. (Now…the chocolate recipes here, that’s a whole other story!)