Love Peanutbutter?

I know I do and gotta have some every couple days!
I’m gonna give you a recipe for peanutbutter dip which you can enjoy with apple slices, bananas and Ritz crackers. Maybe you’ll have some more ideas of your own.
I’m going to leave the URL for the Jif PB site where I got this recipe so you can enjoy more PB recipes.

Jif PB site

Jif - Banana-Nut Salad–the original recipe
http://www.jif.com/recipe_pop.asp?recipe=pbdinner1

This is my rendition of the recipe
I found at the above site

Peanutbutter Dip

1 T peanutbutter
1 T honey
1 t mayo or miracle whip

Stir until smooth and creamy, Enjoy

I too am a newbie and LOVE this site as I’m sure you will as for Peanut Butter, one of my favorite quick mid day snack is Peanut Butter and Honey on toast… nutrious, quick 'n easy… Cowgirl

Peanut Butter ???

Guilty!!!

Peanut Butter Fondue

Ingredients:

1/3 c. cornstarch
1/2 c. sugar
1 qt. milk
Grated rind of 1 orange
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. marshmallow fluff
1 T. vanilla
8-10 small apples, cored & cut into small wedges
Skewers

In saucepan, mix cornstarch & sugar. Gradually stir in milk, orange rind and peanut butter. Stir over low heat until sauce bubbles & thickens. Stir in marshmallow fluff and vanilla. Keep warm over a warmer (I used electric fondue pot).

Spear apple slices on skewers & dunk into peanut butter mixture. Enough for 8-10. (or one brief sitting for me! :wink: )

B-man :smiley:

Peanut Butter Coffee Cake

topping
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted

cake
1/2 cup Jif creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup Crisco® shortening
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 375ºF. Mix the ½ cup of brown sugar, ½ cup flour, the ¼ cup of peanut butter and the melted butter or margarine till crumbly; set aside.

Cream the ½ cup Jif and the Crisco® Shortening together well. Slowly beat in 1 cup brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating till fluffy. Thoroughly stir together 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and soda. Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture, beating after every addition. Spread batter in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Top with crumbly mixture.

Bake in 375ºF oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Yield: makes 16 to 18 …unless I’m around! :wink:

Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie Recipe

Say what? This is really a recipe for peanut butter yoyo cookies—thin peanut butter wafers sandwiched with a creamy chocolate filling. This recipe is bound to be a hit at your house. It’s one of our favorite recipes.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda

1. Cream the butter and sugars together with the paddle attachment of your mixer. Add the salt, egg, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add the peanut butter and mix.

2. Add the flour and baking soda and beat until combined.

3. Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes to firm up slightly.

4. Divide the dough into two portions. Using wax paper, roll each portion into logs 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Refrigerate for two hours or until firm

5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Cut cookies into slices just thicker than 1/4 inch. Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake 12 to 14 minutes or until the cookies just start to brown on the edges. Cool on a wire rack.

For the filling:

Mix 1/2 cup whipping cream, 2 tablespoons butter, and 2 tablespoons of light corn syrup in a heavy saucepan. Heat until it simmers. Remove the pan from the heat and immediately add one cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Spread the chocolate chips in the pan and let them melt for several minutes and then whisk the chips into a smooth sauce. The filling will thicken as it cools.

PEANUT BUTTER PLAYDOUGH (Seriously)

1- 1/2 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. powdered milk
3 tbsp. honey

Mix all ingredients together. Form play dough into shapes. After
you play with it. Eat it! ( Seriously!!!)

Hey b-man! Didn’t your mama ever teach you not to play with your food??? hehehe :lol: :lol:

LOL !!! Oh yah… My Momma taught me proper !!! BUT this is an exlusion to that rule! ~ Food 'n Fun time. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :wink: 8) :wink:

Aw Ma…we gotta have some fun…and this is good clean (?) fun :lol:
By the way ya’all…what’s your favorite brand of PB…yeah I know PB is PB but not to a PB expert! :smiley: My fave is Reese’s creamy PB…I’ve had and enjoyed, Skippy, Peter Pan and Jif…all of them chunky, and delish but that Reese’s creamy PB is out of this wourld!