Hi folks, I hope you all doing great. Chicken dishes are my favorite even though I am suffering from TMAU. I am following a strict diet but I prepare chicken dishes quite often. I always make sure to have low choline content food. I’m here with an interesting recipe. Try it out.
- Preheat oven to 475F. Marinate the chicken thighs with salt and black pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet over a high flame and heat the chicken for about 2 minutes.
- Occasionally rearrange the chicken thighs and rotate pan to evenly distribute heat.
- Move the skillet to oven and continue cooking until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer the meat to a plate and garnish it with some quality spices and herbs to taste.
You could also try it using your favorite sauces.
Have a healthy diet to maintain your body and low choline food recipes are most welcome.