4c rotini, cooked
1 stick, and 2tbls. butter
1 lb. velveeta, cubed
2tsp garlic salt
dash of dry mustard
3c shredded cheddar
- Cook rotini, and spray a 9x13.
- Melt 1 stick, and 2tbls. butter in saucepan @ med heat. Add flour, and whisk constantly, so it won’t burn. Gradually add 4c milk. Keep whisking.
- Add velveeta, garlic salt, pepper, and mustard.
- After velveeta melts, add cheddar. Keep whisking. Once melted, add pasta.
- Top dish with crushed cornflakes, and put 2tbls. butter spread over dish. Bake covered for 35 min @350.