4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 medium onions or 300 g, finely chopped
2 medium tomatoes or 300 g, finely chopped
1½ teaspoons mustard
2½ cups water or 625 ml
2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Bouillon
1 tablespoon coriander leaves

Method

Combine turmeric powder and oil. Season the fish fillets with it. Place fish fillets on an oven tray and roast them in a 200°C preheated oven for 20 minutes or until almost golden.

Meanwhile, place the green chilies, ginger, garlic, onion, tomatoes, and mustard in a food processor. Process for 2-3 minutes until a paste forms.

Place the paste in a frying pan, and dry- fry it for 8-10 minutes or until almost golden brown.

Add water, MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Bouillon cubes. Bring to boil and simmer for 5-7 minutes.

Pour the sauce over the fish in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.

Remove from oven, add fresh coriander leaves and serve with rice.

These recipes must truly be the gift of the MAGGI®.

Hi antilope, I want to try this but I can’t find ground turmeric, do you have any thing that I can substitute for this ingredients? This is the first time I will cook this recipe and I really don’t know this recipe before never been encounter this in restaurant or in any food store. I search for some image of this recipe and it looks really yummy.

Sorry, I didn’t post the recipe and have no knowledge about it. I was just making a humorous comment about the ingredients.

Really a nice recipe. I love the way it’s served fresh coriander leaves and a lot of rice.