2 TBSP white balsamic vinegar
5 large basil leaves, chopped/sliced [plus extra for topping!]
1 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
a teeny sprinkle of dill
a few spoonfuls of crumbled feta
your favorite balsamic vinegar or sweet balsamic glaze [see below]

The above recipe makes just over 2 cups of bruschetta topping, enough for approx 18-20 toasts depending on the size of your baguette. Easily doubled, tripled, and quadrupled to feed a crowd!
Instructions

Pre-heat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine chopped tomatoes, onion, and garlic in a small bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, white basalmic vinegar, basil, parsley, salt, garlic powder, dill and pour over the veggies.
Brush crostini with olive oil and toast using your oven or toaster oven, until golden brown. 5-10 minutes should do it!
Spoon bruschetta mixture over the toasts and sprinkle with basil, feta, and a hearty drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Commence faceplant.
Bruschetta mixture can be made up to four days ahead of time and whipped out at a moment’s notice for impromptu snacking or an impressive party appetizer! I pretty much want this in my fridge at all times.

Something is wrong here. I don’t see mushrooms in the ingredients.

According to Merriam Webster:

Definition of bruschetta

thick slices of bread grilled, rubbed with garlic, drizzled with olive oil, often topped with tomatoes and herbs, and usually served as an appetizer

Wikipedia:

Bruschetta (Italian pronunciation: bruˈsketta) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.

So you could use mushrooms as a topping if you love mushrooms the same as me.

LOL, Yes, I know what a bruschetta is, but the title of this recipe is Mellow Mushroom Bruschetta, but there are no mushrooms in the recipe. That’s why I am confused.

My bad, that went right over my head. I think Mellow Mushroom is the name of the eatery.

I had no clue about the place, just liked the recipe. I am with you on the marijuana recipes. Even if they legalize it I want nothing to do with it. Mellow Mushroom may be a reference to them getting high on those halogenic ones.