Kids will love the gross-out factor of this tasty finger food. Parents will love the fact that it is candy-free. Try some for a party or pre-trick-or-treating dinner.
Ketchup or mustard
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut a wedge into the end of each cocktail wiener to make a toenail.
- Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and 3/4 inch wide. Discard the ends.
- Soften the strips in the microwave between damp paper towels for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Roll each wiener in a tortilla strip and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove them from the oven, then fill the toenail with ketchup or mustard. Remove the toothpicks before serving.