Mozzerella chicken, pasta, salad and pineapple upside down cupcakes!

Mozzerella Chicken

This is the lazy way to make a great dinner !

5 Boneless chicken breast w/the skin
Marinara Sauce (homemade or jarred)
1/2 cup of shredded Mozz cheese per piece of chicken
Grilled or sauteed Green Peppers
Onion
Parmesan cheese in the shaker jar or fresh is better if you have it.
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Pepper

Grill chicken both sides 5 or 7 minutes,
use a oblong casserole dish,add sauce to thinly cover bottom and prevent sticking,add grilled chicken breast(skin can be removed now but not necessary),top with some sauce,cover with peppers and onions(optional)
place a mound of mozz.cheese on each,cover with the last of sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 350 for 20 minutes. Prepare pasta while chicken cooks.

I will prepare Angel hair pasta with garlic and butter sauce. I will also serve hot bagguette, fresh green salad with Italian dressing and Mini-Pineapple upside down cupcakes…

Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes

These individual pineapple upside-down cakes are an eye-catching addition to my holiday dessert table. A boxed cake mix makes them easy to bake anytime.

2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup butter melted
2 cans (20 ounces each) sliced pineapple
1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
12 maraschino cherries halved

In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter; mix well. Spoon into 24 greased muffin cups. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Trim pineapple to fit the muffin cups; place one ring in each cup.

In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oils and 1-1/4 cups of the reserved pineapple juice; mix well. Spoon over pineapple, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Immediately invert onto wire racks to cool. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple ring.

Yummo!

Yummo for real. I may have this combo for dinner tommorow. Thanks for the idea :slight_smile:

hai , the recipes is great but i dont know how to make this Marinara Sauce,thanks