Mustard 4 Thanksgiving Dinner

i know that i’m going to use mustard the day after thanksgiving (turkey sandwiches!) but i was wondering if anyone here uses mustard like Grey Poupon Mustard on the day off. i hear mustard is really good as a rub on a festive ham or turkey…anyone have any recipes to share? :slight_smile:

LIVE SEX

:smiley: Wow Kitchen I think you may have solved my Thanksgiving Dinner for the next few years. All of these recipes sound absolutely amazing. I was wondering with all these recipes if you used any Grey Poupon Mustard. If so you should dfeinently check out the 3 new flavors: Harvest Coarse Ground, Hearty Spicy Brown and Savory Honey. Really each of these flavors would work well with the recipes that u have listed: Savory Honey with your Honey Mustard Chicken. Harvest Coarse Ground with your Meatloaf and Hearty Spicy Brown on those pork chops. And because you gave a list of recipes I figure I return the favor, its on the Grey Poupon Mustard website (GREY POUPON Mustards) and its a worthy side dish with your recipes. Its called Sassy Mac and Cheese and it uses one of the new flavors: Harvest Coarse Ground :smiley:

Sassy Mac & Cheese

Prep: 20 min.
Total: 40 min.
Makes 12 servings, 1 cup each

1 egg
2 cups milk
1/4 cup GREY POUPON Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
1 pkg. (16 oz.) penne pasta, cooked, drained
1/2 lb. pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese
20 crackers, crushed
2 Tbsp. butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350?F. Beat eggs, milk and mustard in large bowl. Add pasta, prepared cheese product and shredded cheeses; mix lightly.

Spoon into 2-qt. greased casserole dish. Mix cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over pasta mixture.

Bake 20 min.

IOLITE PORTABLE VAPORIZER PROBLEMS