My mind boggles

My mind boggles at the art of cooking, you need this bowl, that whisk, that sized cookie cutter for that dough and then to have the mind of an engineer to know what size tray to put that mess on! But the end product from your oven of that mess is the second best secret to secret recipes, This old Aussie mum, would walk on water to chat up a storm, or have finger will travel on keyboard, for a
“A membership to SendMeRecipes.com. It would be a life saver!” I could cook a lot more things than Kangaroo, wombats, and Wallaby’s being the mum of 3 growing boys who eat like there is no tomorrow, or to be precise anything that is not moving would be a blessing. So you can see why I need the membership to “SendMeRecipes.com.”

Petite Ladies - If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it’s still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant “fix-me-up.”

The Real Woman - If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that’s too damn bad. Please recite with me, The Real Women’s motto: “I made it and you will eat it and I don’t care how bad it tastes.” :lol: Help “SendMeRecipes.com.” membership.:wink: