My Ribs

I Made Some Ribs Last Night & They Were So Good. Thought I’d Share The Recipe With You.

I Took A Rack Of Ribs, Removed The Membrane. I Then Rubbed Crushed Fresh Garlic All Over Both Sides.

I Then Combined Two Rub Recipes To Come Up With This….makes A Lot. Store The Leftover In A Jar.

¼ Cup Paprika
2 Tbsp Pepper
2 Tbsp Sugar
1½ Tbsp Salt
1½ Tbsp Chili Powder
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Onion Powder
1½ Tbsp Cayenne
1 Tbsp Basil
1 Tbsp Ground Mustard

Remove Membrane From Ribs. Sprinkle The Rub Generously Over One Side Of Ribs & Rub In, Flip Over & Do The Same For The Other Side. Use Lots.

Then Place The Ribs Over 4 Layers Of Foil Rib Side Down. Thinly Slice An Onion & Place The Slices On Top Of The Ribs. Seal Foil & Place Ribs In Fridge To Stew For A Few Hours.

Preheat Bbq & Turn To Low.

Place Ribs Bone Side Down On Heating Rack, Not The Bbq Grill That You Cook On But Where You Place The Food Once It’s Cooked & Let Bbq For 1 1/2 Hours. Remove Foil. Slather Both Sides With Lots Of Pc Smokin’ Stamped Beer & Chipotle Bbq Sauce, Bone Side Down, Close The Lid & Cook Until The Sauce Thickens On The Ribs. Slather As Often As You Like Being Careful That The Ribs Don’t Dry Out.

hope you enjoy them. your welcome

Rho:

These sound wonderful. I’ve been in the mood for ribs and these sound like they will just hit the spot Thanks for sharing.

BetK

np at all. hope you enjoy them. i took some out of the freezer and had some yesterday.
was thinking about you and your chile. lol

rho

Hi Rho,

Sounds so good think I will try them maybe in two weeks we are going to have some friends over and they want ribs, I will use your recipe and will let you know how they trun out.

Thanks for the recipe.

thanks so much

It’s funny that you would say that. We are making plans for our chili cookoff next month. I’ve been pulling some recipes to play with. I hope to make a good showing again this year. I’ll keep you posted.

please do

Hope you have good luck Betk!!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I can’t wait to see where and if I place this year. I’ll let you know.

well, betk? how’d the great chili cook off go?

rho