Need a recipe for hazelnut cream

I am looking for a recipe for hazelnut cream. Can other nuts be substituted for the hazel nuts?

What exactly is Nutella?

AJ

Lots of help. And I would love recipes for Nutella. At 59 years of life, I tasted Nutella this past weekend for the first time. I saw an idea on Martha Stewart and ended up making a cake made out of crepes (32 crepes high) and separating the layers with Nutella and whipped cream and covering it with a Ganache. Awesome! Even the crepes were chocolate. I hate to think of the calories but it was, oh, so, good.

As usual, you are right there every time. Thank you so much and keep on being my inspiration.

AJ

Was this the recipe in this months Martha Stewart? I had just bought this book last night and was going to try that cake. But it seems a little differnt than what your speaking of.
I had never had nutela until i moved to canada and i just love it…even just on a croissant!!

Sorry but i wasnt refering to your recipe…I was to the one AJ said she saw on Martha…

If I come out of this weighing 300 pounds will you exercise with me? (LOL) There is so much good food in the world and I know I will never get to taste all of the food stuff.

Thank you and my grandson thanks you. He wants to try some of the Nutella recipes, too. Have you sent Nutella some of your recipes?

AJ

Grilled Pineapples with Nutella

Seen this on the Food Network show “Everyday Italian”.

Grill sliced pineapple until both sides are caramelized.

Add a little cream to some Nutella, only to the consistency that it drizzles easier. Warm it in the microwave.

Arrange grilled pineapple slices on a platter; drizzle with Nutella mixture; add a few dollops of whipped cream or mascarpone cheese with vanilla; sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.

It looked soooooo goooood!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like Nutella too but it’s so darn expensive!