Need some suggestions on low blood circulation

Hi everyone, I have been going more serious relating to my heart problems these days as from few days I have been feeling somewhat uneasy and when I went to the doctor he diagnosed this as low blood circulation. I have been given some suggestions for this by the doc ……but would like to know any more things that I should OR should not do to avoid any complications.:confused:
Any help will be appreciated.

Low blood circulation ……could that be somewhat related to coronary artery ….probably I guess not …otherwise the doctor would have told you. But, anyways I would advice you to be more careful and would like you to search for better health resources (its good that we get most of the answers and sources here) that will help you to know important tips on keeping yourself fit and the pros and cons of the related issues. I would advice you to look at heart health information as I too was a little worried about my high blood pressure but I have got some suggestions to keep that in control from reliable sources :slight_smile:

There are many meds that can help poor circulation. Calcium channel blockers can be very useful. The aforementioned omega 3 oils are worth a try, too. Magnesium helps dilate blood vessels and can promote circulation.