Needing a great chicken stuffed with goat cheese recipe

If anyone can help me out with this I would really be happy! I had it the other weekend and it was fantastic! I think it was an herb goat cheese, probablly pan seared and finished off in an oven, would just like to have a little more to go on, thanks!
Debbie

I have this recipe, not sure where I got it. Hope it helps.

Grilled Stuffed Chicken

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
5 oz. firm goats cheese
3 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
3 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
5 tsp maple syrup
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for brushing

Cut fillet of chicken breast off and set aside. Using sharp knife, cut a pocket into center of each breast being careful not to go all the way through breast.

In small bowl, combine goats cheese, herbs and half of maple syrup. Using a spoon, gently stuff pocket in chicken with goats cheese mixture. Do not overstuff.

Place stuffed breasts into shallow ceramic dish. Pour remaining maple syrup on top of chicken breasts. Add lemon juice. Flip breasts to ensure that they are all well coated with the lemon and syrup. Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.

Preheat grill to medium-high heat.

Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry to remove any sugars that may burn on grill.

Oil grill to help avoid sticking. Cook chicken for 10 minutes watching for flare-ups and using water in a spray bottle to put them out. Flip chicken and reduce heat to medium. Close lid and continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes until fully cooked.

I will try this, I have never heard of using maple syrup but it sounds interesting. Thanks so much, I will let you know how it turns out. :smiley: