1/2 C. WHITE SUGAR
1/4 C. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce
2 T. molasses
1/2 t. dry mustard

Mix and add to hamburger
2 cans pork and beans
1 can of Kidney beans
1 can of Butter beans - drained

Use a 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.

Recipe from Country Bob’s

what is country bob’s all purpose sauce? what could be used as a substitute?

thx,

rho

Use BBQ instead, that is what I use.:lol:

thx

Just wanted to let everyone know about Country Bob’s Sauce. If it is not available in your area, the flavor is kind of unique. It is kind of like an A-1 Steak Sauce but a little sweeter. I think A-1 has one variety that is a sweet sauce. Country Bob also has a BBQ Sauce that is delicious. You can order on line if you would like to try it. They will send you free coupons. In fact they sent me 8. It is worth trying!

Dainty Dish

Do you have a web site for them? I couldn’t find one.
Thanks,
Carol B

Sorry to take so long getting back to you, but I couldn’t get into the site. It wouldn’t accept my password…lol…but contact Country Bob’s at www.countrybobs.com they will give you coupons to try it and have some great recipes.

The link provided did not work…seems there is a space where there should not be! I did manage to get to the site… seems Walmart Super Centers and Sam’s Club sell this product in my area. I will try it!

You are totally correct about the space between Country and Bobs…so sorry…it was kind of a type-o I guess…! It is worth trying and when you get to the site they offer a free bottle coupon (they sent me 8) and you can try it for free! Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the correction.
Dainty Dish