Olive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana
- 2 Eggplants; peel; slice 1/4" circles
- Seasoned salt
- 1 lb. jar meat-flavored Prego
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 14 oz. can sliced-style stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Moisten eggplant (milk) and coat lightly in flour. Quickly brown slices in hot oil, dusting each side generously with seasoned salt.
When fork tender and golden brown transfer to a 9 X 13 X 2 pan. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 375 F. about 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Combine sauce, jelly and tomatoes that have been broken up with a fork. Heat on medium until hot, but do not boil.
Spread mozzarella cheese over eggplant, then add sauce. Top with parmesan cheese and return to oven for 5-10 minutes to melt mozzarella.