1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
3 packages Sweet and Low −− or
1 tablespoon Sugar

Put ingredients into the bottle of dressing and shake well. Refrigerate 24
hours before using.

B-man :wink:

:oops: I’m new at this. I will find a recipe to post.

Welcome cshmang! We hope you enjoy our site as much as we do and we look forward to what you have to share with us.

If you need anything, just give a holler - we have a great family of cooks here that are willing to help!

Kitchen Witch

I just joined so am not sure how to do this. I like to post a recipe for :

Lo-cal Bread pudding.

2 eggs beaten
2 cups low fat or skim milk
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 pkgs Equal
2 Tbsp raisins ( if desired)
4 slices low cal bread torn to sm. pieces
Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a microwave bowl, then add bread pieces
Micro for 15 minutes at 50 percent heat. Refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnite

makes two servings = to 5 points or 1 bread,1 milk,1 protein, 1/2 fruit each serving

Welcome annreed!

Thank you for the recipe!

When you want to make a post - go to the forum you want to place your recipe in and hit NEW THREAD. This way anyone who is looking for your recipe will be able to find it easier. POST REPLY anytime you want to add something to anothers’ post.

We hope to see more recipes that you would like to share.

Kitchen Witch

I NEVER COULD GET THE OLIVE GARDEN SALAD RECIPE AND ALSO DID NOT KNOW HOW TO POST ONE ladyluck8@comcast.net

AS I SAID BEFORE, I NEVER COULD GET THE OLIVE GARDEN HOUSE DRESSING AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GIVE A RECIPE ladyluck8@comcast.net

ladyluck8 -

If you have recipes to share (we would love to see them!) just go to the forum (Recipe Exchange, Crockpot, Favorite Recipes, Diabetic - which ever you want your recipe in) and hit NEW THREAD - type or copy/paste your recipe, hit SUBMIT. You are successful at posting a reply - so I know you can do it!!

You say you could not get the Olive Garden House Dressing - is that the recipe from the other forum where you are shown to click on a link? Let me know and I will help you with it.

Kitchen Witch