onion rings

Does anyone have a recipe for haystack onion rings?

WOW!!! After that response from Kitchen Witch, I don’t know if I really want to join this group. HER QU0TE “Life is God’s gift to you…what you do with your life is your gift to God”
I think she should do as she SAYS!! I was taught that it is better to give than receive! Just a thought!

wiscchef,

the “rule” is stated very simply at the top of the Recipe Exchange Forum - it states "You must POST a recipe or answer a recipe request BEFORE requesting a recipe. This way there will be more great recipes for us all to try ;-).

If you don’t want to post a recipe to be a part of the forum then don’t…but I have acquired so many wonderful recipes from this site and have received so many answers for recipes I have requested…you would be missing out not to do so.

Kitchen Witch is the first to respond to any recipe requests and I have had many wonderful recipe suggestions from her.

That is why this is a recipe EXCHANGE - you share and then recieve some…

Just a thought!

aggiejac

And all Mr. Douglas asks - is for all new members to please share a recipe! What is so hard about that?
There is nothing hard about anything, My only thought is that there can be certain times it maybe NICE to make an exception, such as,

Hi SandyDoubleS, our rules state that you must exchange a recipie to receive one,you may not have been aware of this rule?
I will make a one time exception and WE ALL hope you will remember our rule, it for the good of all. Thanks and have a fantastic day.

That would be the way I would have handled that. Thanks for letting me express my thoughts.

Have a FANTASTIC Day. :slight_smile:

Hi! :slight_smile:

Good day to you
How are you?

I am new to this forum.
This is my 1st message on a forum.
I hope it arrives.

Would you like to try out my dip?
You may receive my FREE dip recipe by sending an email to amoeba@sendfree.com
Please feel free to share with your buddies.

Thanks for listening to me.

Sincerely,

Norman Cristina (Malta)

The way I make them is to cut onion as thin as possible. Than soak in buttermilk as long as possible even over night. Than shack off and take a bag with seasoned flour [ I use Lorie’s] deep fry in 350 degree vegetable oil till light golden brown sprinkle salt and enjoy. Jim