Pappas Seafood restaurant Pecan Pie

Does anyone have the recipe for Pappas Seafood Restaurant PECAN PIE. Thanks. Dovie[/i]

Hi, I do not know the resurant you talk about but I have a Blue Ribbon for my pecan pies. Here goes, 4eggs,1 cup white karo,2/3 cup light brown sugar, I/3 cup white sugar,2Tbs melted butter and 1 cup of chopped pecans. and a few whole ones to place in center of pie. Mix in order given. Do not over beat eggs. You add the chopped nuts in the egg mixture.Stir in the nuts by hand. They will float to the top durning baking. I put 4 whole pecans in center of pie,but first dip them in the egg mixture. These are only decorations. I put foil ring around crust to prevent over browning. Bake 350 for about 40 to 45 minutes. insert knife in center if it comes out almost clean take it out it will finish setting. I hope you try it my family loves it. oh of course put in single pie crust. Nancy in Okla.[/b]

Hi, I do not know the restaurant you talk about but I have a Blue Ribbon for my pecan pies. Here goes, 4eggs,1 cup white karo,2/3 cup light brown sugar, I/3 cup white sugar,2Tbs melted butter and 1 cup of chopped pecans. and a few whole ones to place in center of pie. Mix in order given. Do not over beat eggs. You add the chopped nuts in the egg mixture.Stir in the nuts by hand. They will float to the top durning baking. I put 4 whole pecans in center of pie,but first dip them in the egg mixture. These are only decorations. I put foil ring around crust to prevent over browning. Bake 350 for about 40 to 45 minutes. insert knife in center if it comes out almost clean take it out it will finish setting. I hope you try it my family loves it. oh of course put in single pie crust. Nancy in Okla.[/b]