Pei Wei Spicy Chicken

Hi! I am new to this forum. I think it will be really fun. However, I specifically wanted to know if anyone has a recipe for the Pei Wei Spicy Chicken – I know it is something like General Tso’s chicken, but it is different. I would really like to try to make it on my own.
So, if you have any ideas, please post!!
Thanks,
Evalee

Try this site: ISO: Pei Wei Honey Seared Chicken - description, ingredients

10oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup sugar snap peas
2 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
For the batter:
1 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
For the sauce:
2 tsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp minced garlic
3 tbsp green onion, chopped (white parts only)
1 cup pineapple juice
2 tsp chili garlic paste (more if you want it spicier)
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
4 tsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
3/4 tsp salt
3 tsp corn starch
2 tbsp water

Whisk together the batter ingredients until smooth, then add the chicken pieces. The batter should be thin and only lightly coat the chicken.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the carrots and snap peas and cook for just 2 to 3 minutes until they become crisp tender. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile heat the 2 cups of vegetable oil in a pot or deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Fry the chicken a few pieces at a time, about 3 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Drain on a paper towel lined plate. Keep warm.
In a large wok heat the 2 tsp of oil over medium heat and cook the garlic and green onion until fragrant. In a separate bowl whisk together the remaining sauce ingredients, excluding the corn starch and water. Pour into the wok and cook until it lightly bubbles. Mix the corn starch and water together and stir into the sauce mixture. It should thicken up, then add the chicken pieces, snap peas and carrots to the wok and stir gently to combine and heat through.
Serve over rice.