looking for a pink salad dressing that pizza shoppe uses

I found this one, whatcha think?
j

Pink Cloud Dressing
1 cup sour cream
2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry jam

Preparation Instructions:

Blend sour cream and raspberry jam. Makes about 1 cup

Hi ksvikingfan… welcome to RecipeSecrets. I see you’ve made your first post! (actually your second, which is a repeat of the first) Great…but as a gentle reminder…here are the Forum Rules as established by the site owner/operator/webmaster/guru:

Recipe Exchange
Forum Rules - You must POST a recipe or answer a recipe request BEFORE requesting a recipe. This way there will be more great recipes for us all to try .

Many new members miss this point. The members here are more than willing to help, but, you also have to contribute…as an example; if you have 5 recipe requests, you should have 5 recipe posts. The reason is outlined above. You’ll likely find, in most instances, the responses will far exceed your expectations and posts! The forums are typically self-policed…with comments and recommendations from other members. But that’s why this site is first class, and so are it’s members and their respective contributions.

Once again, welcome to the membership…post up your recipe(s), and then make your request(s)…in a balanced manner. Looking forward to your recipe contributions. Regards,

B-man
P.S. Seeing as how you already received a response…post your contribution(s) for all to enjoy.

ks viking-- this recipe sounds absolutely terrble. But you’re right, it’s great. I’m not sure of the exact measurements, but the basics are…

mayonaisse
garlic powder
canned black olive juice (put the black olives on your pizza, recycle the juice!)
red food coloring

That’s it. No spectacular secrets, that’s the whole shabang.