[SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Blue”]Get the taste of real OPEN PIT/ SLOW COOKED ribs taste even when cooked in an Household Kitchen OVEN, Guaranteed best ribs you will ever taste.
One advice: Tate the sauce before you start, Since the barbecue taste is very individualized, you can “Doctor Up” the Barbecue Sauce with Honey or Sugar if you like Sweet Barbecue. Or add some Tabasco if you like it Hot.
MESQUITE BARBECUE RIBS - Oven Cooked
PORK RIBS : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Dinni’s Select MESQUITE BARBECUE SAUCE: 1 Cup
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
- Peel off tough membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
- Lay ribs on two layers of foil, shiny side out and meaty side down.
- Lay two layers of foil on top of ribs and roll and crimp edges tightly, edges facing up to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone.
- Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler.
- Cut ribs into serving sized portions of 2 or 3 ribs.
- Arrange on broiler pan, bony side up.
- Brush on sauce.
- Broil for 1 or 2 minutes until sauce is cooked on and bubbly
- Turn ribs over.
- Repeat on other side.
- Alternately, you can grill the ribs on your charcoal grill.